Effective Date: June 20, 2022
Last Updated: June 20, 2022
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
– Publicly available information from government records.
– Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
– Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope:
— Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data;
— Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In the past twelve (12) months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers:
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.|
|Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.|
We may have obtained the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
– Directly and indirectly from activity on our Website. For example, from submissions through our Website portal or the automatic collection of Website usage details.
– From third party vendors whom we engage to provide services for the Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
– To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information
– To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
– To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
– To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
– To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
– For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
– To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
– As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
– To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
– California Customer Records personal information categories.
– Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
– Sensory Data
We may disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
– Our affiliates.
– Service providers.
– Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
– The categories of personal information we collected about you.
– The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
– Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
– The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
– If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
– The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
— Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
— Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
– Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
– Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
– Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
– Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
– Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §§ 1546 et. seq.).
– Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
– Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
– Comply with a legal obligation.
– Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or de identify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
– Emailing us at [email protected] or
– Mailing us at: Timeless Refinery, Attn: Brand Team 215 S. Rockford Tempe, AZ 85281.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
– Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
– Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please call us at 480-590-6385.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
– Deny you goods or services.
– Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
– Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
– Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Timeless Select, LLC
Attention: Brand Team
215 S. Rockford
Tempe, AZ 85281