Timeless x Curaleaf Sweeps Rules
SWEEPSTAKES RULES for ‘Open to a Good Time’
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO UNITED STATES RESIDENTS TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND SWEEPSTAKES DETAILS BELOW (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES RULES”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. How to Enter. To enter the Timeless x Curaleaf Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Timeless Select, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company (“Sponsor” or “Timeless”), you must register for Timeless’ and Curaleaf’s newsletters by entering your e-mail address and phone number. The newsletter registration form can be found here: Timeless Newsletter Signup. In the event you do not wish to register for the newsletters, you may enter the Sweepstakes by emailing [email protected] and stating your intention to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes opens on March 1st 2023 at 12:01 a.m. and closes on March 31st 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Entry Period”). However, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Entry Period early after providing notice on the Website for any reason.
3. No Purchase Required for Entry. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time they enter. Employees of the Sponsor and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes and each of their respective parents, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” means spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, and their respective spouses. “Household members” means people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify any element of any entry or entrant’s eligibility and request additional information. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to provide any documentation or information, including an affidavit of eligibility, deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.
5. Prizes and Odds of Winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The retail value of the 2023 Spring Training Tickets are approximately $250. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Purchases will not increase the odds of winning. Each winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to verify his or her eligibility within 10 days of notification. If a winner cannot be reached at the e-mail address provided for the newsletter registration or does not verify his or her eligibility within such 10-day period, the prize will be considered returned as unclaimed or undeliverable and may be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing. No prize substitutions are allowed, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute all prizes, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or lesser value.
6. Further Entry Conditions. There is a limit of one entry per person during the Entry Period. If more than one entry is received per person or email address, by any means including, but not limited to, establishing multiple email accounts, such entries, and the person/account holder that submitted them, will be disqualified.
7. Tax Considerations. EACH PRIZE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, INCLUDING TAXES IMPOSED ON HIS/HER INCOME AS A RESULT OF WINNING A PRIZE OVER $50.00 IN VALUE. Any questions related to a prize winner’s tax obligations should be directed to a tax attorney. In the event Timeless awards a prize that is over $600.00 in value, Timeless shall prepare and submit a 1099-Misc form to the Internal Revenue Service and the prize winner.
8. Entry Errors/Tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party web site or service, or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method, and to disqualify any individual using such a web site/service or entry method, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software; (v) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or wireless device or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (vii) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Sweepstakes Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination.
9. Limitations on Liability. By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Sweepstakes Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing, from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including without limitation emotional distress) and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her) or his/her participation in prize-related activities (if applicable), including but not limited to travel related thereto. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that any liability concerning or arising out of his/her prize rests solely with the manufacturer of the goods, (as applicable) and/or the respective affiliates of each of the foregoing. Furthermore, each winner, by accepting a prize, acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Consent to Publicity. By accepting a prize, winner further consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her/their name, voice, statements and/or likeness for advertising, promotion, public relations or trade purposes in commerce and in any media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
11. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Arizona.
13. Sponsor. Please direct all questions regarding the Sweepstakes to the following e-mail address: [email protected] .